I received the B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Murcia. I am currently a Ph.D. student in Computer Science, focusing on Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and the Federated Learning paradigm in IoT devices. In the same way, I belong to several projects related to Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs) and deploy secure solutions against threats.
At the same time, I work on several research projects within the CyberDataLab at the University of Murcia. I research and implement different attack and automatic defense frameworks in the field of cybersecurity together with several researchers and teachers. That is why I am always exploring new cybersecurity techniques for emerging technologies and making current mechanisms more robust.
Being on a strong, focused, and dedicated team has helped me develop a successful career. I believe in a technological society, so I try to be a positive role model for security compliance and identifying potential threats.
Despite my great interest in cybersecurity, I have taken several courses on Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, advanced Python, and works based on data analysis with practical application in several projects. In addition, I have several certifications related to IT security and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
High skills with Git for teamwork. Handling Linux systems, Docker, Android, and Cloud Computing platforms such as AWS or Azure. In continuous learning of new technologies for their application in projects.
Introduced in the world of cybersecurity and hacking for several years. I use the HackTheBox platform to test my knowledge of offensive security.
As an undergraduate, I have learned quite a bit about programming languages, system administration, and networking and gained a broad perspective on computing, intelligent systems, and various telematic services.
I have spent a lot of time learning other languages on my own and taking several courses that have given me a broader perspective on my current interests.
PhD in Computer Science, University of Murcia
2021 — present
• Creation of a framework to provide robust ML/DL models in IoT scenarios that detect cyberattacks. • Deployment of frameworks based on Federated Learning. • Cybersecurity in Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs). • Use of BCIs in driving scenarios. • VALKYRIES project.
M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Murcia
2020 — 2021
• Specialized in cybersecurity, networks and telematics. • Bilingual. • II National Cyberleague (NCL) - Semifinalist. • Master's Thesis - Framework for distraction detection in driving scenarios using Brain-Computer Interfaces. (Inglés)
Researcher, University of Murcia
2019 — 2021
• Practical training grant. • "RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF ADVERSARIAL SYSTEMS AND NONPLAYER CHARACTERS FOR CYBER RANGE ENVIRONMENTS". • Study of alternatives and adversarial systems in the field of cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity administrator and auditor, Inforges S.L.
2019 — 2020
• Responsible for deploying automation system for building and configuring servers with different operating systems (Windows Server, CentOS, FreeDOS). • Basic handling of auditing techniques. • PowerShell and Python coding. • Network infrastructure management. • Process automation. • Analysis and optimization of WIFI coverage in infrastructures. • Vulnerability diagnosis.
B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Murcia
2016 — 2020
• Scientific, technological and socio-economic training in information and communications technologies (ICT). • Nine honourable mentions in networking and security subjects during the degree. • 2019 Top 4 HackTheBox at the University of Murcia. • 2020 Top 2 HackTheBox at the University of Murcia. • 2020 C1b3rwall Academy - Training in digital security, cybercrime and cyberintelligence promoted by the Policía Nacional. • Final Degree Project - Framework para detección de ondas P300 y ciberataques basados en ruido en Interfaces Cerebro-Máquina. (Español)